NOTES FROM THE FARM
Each week, owner of Stone Hollow Farmstead, Deborah Stone will offer a behind-the-scenes look at life on the farm, in hopes of sharing the entire journey of our farm to your table.
This week we are focusing on our gift box program. Currently we are focusing on our curated gift boxes, filled with all things from the farm. We are working on executing these boxes and getting them perfected just in time for Market Noel and the holidays!
THIS WEEK'S CSA SHARE
A complete list of what's in the bag for this week.
- Kale – Stone Hollow Farmstead, Birmingham, AL
- Bok Choy – Stone Hollow Farmstead, Birmingham, AL
- Watermelon Radishes – Stone Hollow Farmstead, Birmingham, AL
- Chive Pesto – Stone Hollow Farmstead, Birmingham, AL
- Ponderosa Lemon Preserves– Stone Hollow Farmstead, Birmingham, AL
- Arkansas Black Apples - Hazelrig Orchards, Cleveland, AL
- Indian Summer Greens - Jones Valley Farm, Birmingham, AL
- Sweet Potatoes – Whited Farms, Oneonta, AL
- Seeded Grain Loaf – Cory Hinkle, Birmingham, AL
- Crookneck Yellow Squash – Chilton County, Alabama
- Okra – Chilton County, Alabama
- Red Onions
- Milk – Working Cow Dairy
Cheese + Yogurt*
- Thomasville Tomme – Sweet Grass Dairy, Thomasville, GA
* for information on add-on shares, visit the CSA page.
All recipes are selected to offer cooking suggestions on how to prepare the contents of your weekly share.
Don't forget to show off your food styling skills! Use hashtag #stonehollowcsa and tag us on Instagram @stonehollowfarmstead